Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FAIL

So I'm obviously failing at posting. I thought having a list of things to blog about everyday would help, but its actually making me not post because what I want to write about isn't in that list so then I don't write anything! Sounds very weird I know.

Anyways side note-- My left eye WON'T STOP TWITCHING!!! Holy moly it is driving me crazy. I had a hard time making eye contact with my friends tonight because I didn't want them to see the twitch and be freaked out. Seriously. Someone make it stop.

Back to a normal conversation... I got the flu shot today. I was told by multiple people that it is painful and horrible. Wow they must of been babies because I barely felt it. I want to make an inappropriate joke right there from the office but I will refrain. Anyways, I really hate shots and I have to get 5 of them for nursing school. I was dreading getting the flu shot today because of what I have heard about it, but seriously, it was nothing. After that I studied all day for my physiology lab test. I'm pleased with my score and very glad to have it over with. I then went to Pats 3 on 3 basketball game where they sadly lost :( Pat is really good at bball and its fun to watch him play. He is at the library studying until 2 am, hence my blogging.

But I do want to say that I'm really grateful for friends. A bunch of us went and got frozen yogurt tonight, and it was really nice to spend time with everyone. One of my favorite couples is moving to Washington this month and I'm seriously so sad about it. Its very rare to find people that you can feel completely comfortable with and really say what you want without being worried they will think you are crazy. They will definitely be missed.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I never talked to you about the shot!! One girl told me it was the worst pain she had ever felt and that she couldn't move her arm for a week. haha I was like uhh.... maybe I just had a good nurse that gave it to me cause it didn't hurt. But I have to get a tetanus shot tomorrow and even Pat told me it hurt so pretty much I'm dreading it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You wrote about us! We feel special. And loved. And we didn't notice that your eye was twitching at the game or at Frozone or whatever that place was called.

    ReplyDelete