After I fractured a vertebrae in my back 1 1/2 years ago I couldn't do very many exercises because they all hurt my back. Even after my fracture had healed, everything made it hurt. After a couple of months I tried doing the Chest and Back workout and I literally couldn't do ONE push up because my back would start spasming and it was too weak. I seriously cried that day. I had always been able to do a good amount of push ups and couldn't believe that I couldn't even do one. My back killed for the rest of that day and I honestly didn't think it was ever going to be back to normal.
So when I saw what workout I was supposed to do today I was really worried. I hadn't done a push up in over a year and I didn't know if my back would be able to do it. I knew I would probably start crying again if I wasn't able to do any. Well good news people, I was able to do every variation of push up on the video and around 15-20 each time. Which makes a total of around 120 push ups done today. That may not be very much for a lot of people but for me it was the best feeling. And my back doesn't even hurt. I'm already sore but knowing that my back is finally healed and getting stronger with every work out is awesome.
Today is a good day.

Way to go, Sarah!! You're doing so good! Keep up the good work! Gonna miss you guys this weekend! Boo! Have fun for us! ;)
ReplyDelete