Anyways, I am freaking sore!! I could barely walk all week and I couldn't straighten my sore arms until today. But its the best feeling knowing I finished week 1 and feeling my muscles already getting stronger. The program is 12 weeks so I just have 11 weeks to go. Not overwhelming at all. But I want to blog about my experience with it because it will motivate me to do it, and I want to look back on things I've improved on. My lovely sister Becca has decided to do it with me which I am soooo happy about. She had a baby in November and wants to get back in shape, and I think P90x will really help her. If anyone else wants to do it with us (not at the same place but doing the same workouts everyday) then let me know! I think it would make it more enjoyable if more people are doing it together. But if you are too scared (just kidding) then its ok.
Well actually its not ok because seriously people, I know you all want to be more toned and be in better shape. Why not start on Monday?? I have felt 100x better this week and have eaten a lot healthier because when I work out I don't crave junk food. It's pretty amazing the difference I feel in my self-esteem, happiness (just ask Pat) and energy when I workout. I love it. It is going to suck and cause a lot of sweat and tears, but think about all of the diseases you are preventing, and how strong your heart is going to get from working out. Add 10 years to your life and start doing P90x with us. My motivational speech is now over, but I hope you guys think about it.
Go to this link for the workout schedule http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.org/
Just think, in 12 weeks you could look like this!!

Haha this picture may be more creepy than motivating, but just think, if this guy can do it, then so can you!
Hahahahahaha I laughed so hard looking at the picture, I almost woke up Naomi from her nap!! Ooops!! Lol Sarah I am so proud of you for sticking to it for a whole week!! That is awesome! Keep up the good work! Love ya, girl!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about calling you and telling you I had changed my mind... then I saw the picture and it re-motivated me... Just kidding. You are such a crazy person! I love it.
ReplyDeletep.s. why didn't you use the before and after picture of yourself-- you know, the one Facebook uses. Hahaha Just kidding.
Ha I just read these comments again and thought about that lovely before and after pic of me. Let's just say I'm glad I'm the after picture or else I probably would've gone into hiding. I should be making money off of that picture they stole!!
ReplyDelete